The 28-Day Burpee And Kettlebell Swing Challenge
This is The 28-Day Burpee And Kettlebell Swing Challenge by Cavemantraining—OUTTRAIN OUTLIVE. Each kettlebell challenge from this website is unique and runs online with members from across the world entering and competing at their own level. The categories are designed so that everyone can have a fair go at it.
Quick on-page navigation:
Kettlebell Challenge Details
Duration: 28 consecutive days
Entries allowed: 3 per day
Submission: Consecutive days for duration
Video submission: Optional
Anonymous submission: Allowed
Cost in Tokens: 1
Participation Certificate: Yes
Benefit(s): Aerobic Fitness, Fat Loss, Flexibility, Grip Strength, Mental Toughness, Muscular Endurance, Strength
You don’t have any Token(s) available to enter this challenge. You need 1 Token(s) to enter this challenge.
Open for all
Registration opens April 6 and closes May 3
Event starts June 1 and ends June 28
Entry is $1.95 per token but with a simple comment on social media, we will send you a voucher code so that you can enter for free, check the details here. Cavemantraining members get to enter for free. Scoring is submitted by the participants and based on an honesty system. The top percentage of entries will be verified manually and receive an official verified tick next to their submission.
As a user of this website, you will be able to keep track of and see your progress with the challenges in regard to:
- Body weight
- Kettlebell weight
- Reps, duration, or other aspects of the challenge that show your progress
- Feeling or other improvements in your life as a result of the challenge
It’s important to note that participants can also enter and remain completely anonymous. Their submission will be posted in the anonymous category with only their nickname (display name) displayed.
An insane kettlebell challenge, but anyone can do it and the results will be amazing! Your cardiovascular endurance will shoot through the roof and you’ll also increase muscular endurance, grip strength, fat loss, strength, flexibility, mental toughness, and so much more…
Do you want to get super fit? Do you want some structure and routine for 28 days? All you need is one kettlebell.
- Decide what number of reps you will complete every day of the challenge
- 20; or
- 30; or
- 40; or
- Decide how you break that number up, sets of 5, 10, etc.
- Each day requires less than 10 minutes of your time
The exercises are:
- CrossFit Burpee
- Single-Arm Kettlebell Swing
On the last day of the challenge, you should be able to complete all reps unbroken, meaning, you move from performing all your burpees straight into kettlebell swings on one arm into the other arm. That means, if you pick 50 as your reps, then you want to aim to do 50 unbroken burpees and 50 unbroken swings on each arm. In other words, 150 reps were completed unbroken. It can be done and it has been done.
Anyone can join for free, that is option 0. Option 1 is where you really commit to this because after all, saying “you’re in” is easy but committing is another thing.
- Option 0 is FREE and the information for the challenge is presented above
- Option 1 is $9.95 to COMMIT and for that you get:
- One handy PDF with all info on the challenge and exercises
- Challenge results tracker
- Strategy information
- Information on efficiency
- To stay on the mailing list for:
- Option 2 is $14.95 and gives you everything from option 1 plus:
- Information on exercise techniques to stay safe and avoid:
- Ripped hands
- Lower back pain
- Knee pain
- Tendon problems (around the elbow)
- Alternatives and progressions
- No-Excuses Flexibility
- 40-minute video on flexibility for office and home workers
- Information on exercise techniques to stay safe and avoid:
- Option 3 is $29.95 and gives you everything from option 2 plus:
Make no mistake, option 3 is a one-time super offer and only for participants of the challenge. The total value is over $150. The No-Excuses Flexibility is our latest product and will be super beneficial when combined with this challenge. You spend 10 minutes on the challenge and 10 minutes on stretches and other movements to increase your flexibility and at the end of the challenge, you’re not only super fit but also super flexible.
Join the mailing list here for this challenge. You can unsubscribe at any time.
How to post your kettlebell challenge entry?
- Buy a token or obtain a free voucher
- Use one token to enter the online kettlebell challenge of choice
- Download the details for the challenge
- Submit your score/attempt details on our website
- Keep track of the online results
When you submit the details of your entry, you can accompany it with a video, some challenges might require a video and others might not. If a video is required, you will need to upload your entry as described here.
Starts is when the challenge is open:
- Challenge starts every first day of the month; 1st of January, 1st of February, and so on
- Challenge starts every first day of uneven months; every first of January, March, May, and so on
- Challenge starts on the first day of every three months; every first of March, June, September, and December
Duration is how long the challenge lasts or is open:
- The full month; submissions are accepted any day for the duration of the month
- [number] consecutive days; the challenge is every day for the number of days indicated and from the day it started
Entries allowed is how many times you can submit your attempt at the challenge within the duration and other boundaries defined.
Certificate is whether a certificate is issued upon completion of the challenge, or winners, and Certificate of Participation when marked as YES will be issued to all participating.
The 4 categories are:
The Pro category is for kettlebell sport athletes who compete professionally.
The Athlete category is for kettlebell athletes with extensive experience.
The Amateur category is for people that work with kettlebells but do not have extensive experience.
The Beginner category is for people that have less than one year of kettlebell experience.
For more details, check out our FAQ here.