The Cavemanator Kettlebell Challenge
This is The Cavemanator Kettlebell Challenge by Cavemantraining—OUTTRAIN OUTLIVE. Each kettlebell challenge from this website is unique and runs online with members from across the world entering and competing at their own level. The categories are designed so that everyone can have a fair go at it.
Quick on-page navigation:
Kettlebell Challenge Details
Duration: The full month
Entries allowed: 3 per challenge
Submission: Entries allowed for duration
Video submission: Optional
Anonymous submission: Allowed
Cost in Tokens: 1
Participation Certificate: No
You don’t have any Token(s) available to enter this challenge. You need 1 Token(s) to enter this challenge.No future event dates are set for this challenge yet. Want to speed up the process? Post on our social media and show your interest.
Entry is $1.95 per token but with a simple comment on social media, we will send you a voucher code so that you can enter for free, check the details here. Cavemantraining members get to enter for free. Scoring is submitted by the participants and based on an honesty system. The top percentage of entries will be verified manually and receive an official verified tick next to their submission.
As a user of this website, you will be able to keep track of and see your progress with the challenges in regard to:
- Body weight
- Kettlebell weight
- Reps, duration, or other aspects of the challenge that show your progress
- Feeling or other improvements in your life as a result of the challenge
It’s important to note that participants can also enter and remain completely anonymous. Their submission will be posted in the anonymous category with only their nickname (display name) displayed.
The Cavemanator Challenge is an exciting challenge to complete and consists of three popular kettlebell exercises. The challenge is performed with one kettlebell and involves the following exercises going for maximum reps per arm and only one switch:
- Clean and strict press (strict for the up phase)
- Clean and jerk
- Half snatch
The total amount of reps times weight equals your total score. When posting your score include KG for kilograms and LBS for pounds, M for male, and F for female. For example, 2944KGM, 2944 Kilograms moved and male. 6440LBSF, 6440 Pounds moved and female.
Post your results and hashtag it #cavemanatorchallenge #cavemantraining, on Instagram @realcavemantraining.
Additional kudos to those that complete the challenge outdoors.
How to post your kettlebell challenge entry?
- Buy a token or obtain a free voucher
- Use one token to enter the online kettlebell challenge of choice
- Download the details for the challenge
- Submit your score/attempt details on our website
- Keep track of the online results
When you submit the details of your entry, you can accompany it with a video, some challenges might require a video and others might not. If a video is required, you will need to upload your entry as described here.
Starts is when the challenge is open:
- Challenge starts every first day of the month; 1st of January, 1st of February, and so on
- Challenge starts every first day of uneven months; every first of January, March, May, and so on
- Challenge starts on the first day of every three months; every first of March, June, September, and December
Duration is how long the challenge lasts or is open:
- The full month; submissions are accepted any day for the duration of the month
- [number] consecutive days; the challenge is every day for the number of days indicated and from the day it started
Entries allowed is how many times you can submit your attempt at the challenge within the duration and other boundaries defined.
Certificate is whether a certificate is issued upon completion of the challenge, or winners, and Certificate of Participation when marked as YES will be issued to all participating.
The 4 categories are:
The Pro category is for kettlebell sport athletes who compete professionally.
The Athlete category is for kettlebell athletes with extensive experience.
The Amateur category is for people that work with kettlebells but do not have extensive experience.
The Beginner category is for people that have less than one year of kettlebell experience.
For more details, check out our FAQ here.